Induced Innovation, Endogenous Growth, and Income Distribution: a Model along Classical Lines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Niels Kemper & Dierk Herzer & Luca Zamparelli, 2011.
"Balanced growth and structural breaks: evidence for Germany,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 409-424, April.
- Herzer, Dierk & Kemper, Niels & Zamparelli, Luca, 2009. "Balanced growth and structural breaks: Evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 14944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Endogenous Technical Change in a Competitive Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-39, November.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 1999. "Endogenous Technical Change in a Competitive Economy," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 99-53, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 1999. "Endogenous technical change in a competitive economy," Papers 99-53, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Neusser, Klaus, 1991.
"Testing the long-run implications of the neoclassical growth model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 3-37, February.
- Klaus NEUSSER, 1990. "Testing the Long-Run Implications of the Neoclassical Growth Model," Vienna Economics Papers vie9002, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Frank Thompson, 1995. "Technical Change, Accumulation and the Rate of Profit," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 97-126, March.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2005.
"Extensive and intensive growth in a neoclassical framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1427-1448, August.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2004. "Extensive and Intensive Growth in a Neoclassical Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 4266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Clemente & Antonio Montanes & Montserrat Ponz, 1999. "Are the consumption/output and investment/output ratios stationary? An international analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(10), pages 687-691.
- Funk, Peter, 2002. "Induced Innovation Revisited," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(273), pages 155-171, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInduced innovation; endogenous growth; direction of technical change; classical growth.;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-03-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-19 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:celegw:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Giordani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .