Capital- and Labor-Saving Technical Change in an Aging Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Irmen, 2017. "Capital‐ And Labor‐Saving Technical Change In An Aging Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 261-285, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010.
"Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime,"
dp1013, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CESifo Working Paper Series 6367, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schneider, Maik & Winkler, Ralph, 2013. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80018, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/137, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014.
"Longevity and technological change,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
213, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Longevity and technological change," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2014, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Andreas Irmen & Anastasia Litina, 2016. "Population Aging and Inventive Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Defu & Bental, Benjamin & Huang, Jiuli, 2016. "Stationary Growth and the Impossibility of Capital Efficiency Gains," MPRA Paper 71516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Irmen, 2017. "Technological Progress, the Supply of Hours worked, and the Consumption–Leisure Complementarity Technological Progress, the Supply of Hours worked, and the Consumption–Leisure Complementarity ," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tabakovic, Amer & Irmen, Andreas, 2014. "Capital- and Labor-Augmenting Technical Change in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100602, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Transition; Capital Accumulation; Direction of Technical Change;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:13-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.