Report NEP-HME-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Chiambaretto, 2011. "La coopétition ou la métamorphose d'un néologisme managérial en concept," Post-Print hal-00574175, HAL.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Understanding the Dynamics of Product Diversification on Microfinance Performance Outcomes: A Case Study in Barbados," Working Papers CEB 11-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Yvonne Oswald & Simone N. Tuor, 2011. "Part-time work and employer-provided training: boon to women and bane to men?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0058, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Aurelio Bruzzo, 2010. "Gli squilibri territoriali in Argentina. Un'indagine preliminare," Working Papers 201011, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit incidence analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1057, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Julia & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2011. "The gender implications of large-scale land deals:," IFPRI discussion papers 1056, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Colette Harris, 2011. "What Can Applying a Gender Lens Contribute to Conflict Studies? A review of selected MICROCON1 working papers," Research Working Papers 41, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Kathleen Jennings, 2011. "Peacekeeping Economies and the Sex Industry: Implications for UN Gender Policy," Policy Briefings 8, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Dolls, Mathias & Marx, Paul & Peichl, Andreas & al., et, 2010. "Report No. 31: The Role of Social Protection as an Economic Stabiliser: Lessons from the Current Crisis," IZA Research Reports 31, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lakshmi Iyer & Anandi Mani & Prachi Mishra & Petia Topalova, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-092, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Holvoet, Nathalie, 2011. "Network formation through a gender lens: insights from rural Nicaragua," IOB Working Papers 2011.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Hällsten, Martin & Sarnecki, Jerzy & Szulkin, Ryszard, 2011. "Crime as a Price of Inequality? The Delinquency Gap between Children of Immigrants and Children of Native Swedes," SULCIS Working Papers 2011:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Nyborg, Karine & Zhang, Tao, 2011. "Is corporate social responsibility associated with lower wages?," Memorandum 01/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kati Schindler, 2010. "Who Does What in a Household after Genocide? Evidence from Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 90, Households in Conflict Network.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Department of Economics 0644, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives," Working Papers 100887, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Diallo, Amadou Sekou, 2011. "An Analysis of the Recent Evolution of Mali’s Maize Subsector," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 101316, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2011. "Induced Innovation, Endogenous Growth, and Income Distribution: a Model along Classical Lines," Working Papers CELEG 1102, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Natalia Nehrebecka, 2011. "Analysis of Polish business demography using Markov chains," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579), 2011. "Motivations and determinants of technological innovations. A theoretical survey (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Robert J. Shiller & Virginia M. Shiller, 2011. "Economists as Worldly Philosophers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carstensen, Kai & Schenkelberg, Heike, 2011. "Time- or State-Dependence? An Analysis of Inflation Dynamics using German Business Survey Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 12170, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Decisioni e razionalità in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Tanweer, 2011. "The UK Future Jobs Fund: Labour’s adoption of the job guarantee principle," MPRA Paper 29422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Gender Differences in Careers," Discussion Papers 1241, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.