An Analysis of the Recent Evolution of Mali’s Maize Subsector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2001.
"Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F., 1998. "Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum," Staff Papers 11651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmaize; value chain; Mali; cereals; food security; agricultural marketing; livestock feed; industrial organization; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; Marketing; L11-Production; Pricing; and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms; N57-Africa; Oceania; O17-Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements; O33-Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes; Q12-Micro Analysis of Farm Firms; Farm Households; and Farm Input Markets; Q13-Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness; Q18-Agricultural Policy; Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-03-19 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-03-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midagr:101316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .