Report NEP-MKT-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre De Cornière, 2009. "Targeted advertising with consumer search: an economic analysis of keywords advertising," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575074, HAL.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "Dynamic informative advertising of new experience goods:," IFPRI discussion papers 1062, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Francisco Muñoz-Pradas, 2011. "Consumer populations and nutritional transition in Spain in the 20th century: A methodology for their reconstruction," UHE Working papers 2011_06, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Diallo, Amadou Sekou, 2011. "An Analysis of the Recent Evolution of Mali’s Maize Subsector," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 101316, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2010. "Pricing of Drugs with Heterogeneous Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers 026, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.