Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Alpizar & Fredrik Carlsson & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2008.
"Does context matter more for hypothetical than for actual contributions? Evidence from a natural field experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Does context matter more for hypothetical than for actual contributions? Evidence from a natural field experiment," Working Papers in Economics 251, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Konow, James, 2009. "Fairness Concerns in Environmental Economics - Do They Really Matter and If So How?," Working Papers in Economics 398, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity; fairness; resource allocation; environmental policy; experimental economics; welfare economics; public choice; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Public Economics; C92; D03; D63; H23; Q56; Q58;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-03-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-03-19 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-03-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:100887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.