Report NEP-MIC-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives," Working Papers 100887, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez, 2011. "Entry and exit in a vertically differentiated industry," Working Papers 1107, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Vicente Esteve & Cecilio Tamarit, 2011. "Threshold cointegration and nonlinear adjustment between CO2 and income: the environmental Kuznets curve in Spain, 1857-2007," Working Papers 1106, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Matthias Schündeln, 2011. "Local Financial Development and Firm Performance: Evidence from Morocco," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Cristina Davino, Rosaria Romano, 2011. "Sensitivity Analysis of Composite Indicators through Mixed Model Anova," Working Papers 32-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2011.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2011006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Stewart, Hayden & Hyman, Jeffrey & Buzby, Jean C. & Frazao, Elizabeth & Carlson, Andrea, 2011. "How Much Do Fruits and Vegetables Cost?," Economic Information Bulletin 101280, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergman, Lars, 2010. "Green Certificates and Market Power on the Nordic Power Market," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productive Preemption," CEPR Discussion Papers 8281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Førsund, Finn, 2011. "Weight Restrictions in DEA:Misplaced Emphasis?," Memorandum 05/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rieth, Malte, 2011. "Myopic governments and welfare-enhancing debt limits," Working Paper Series 1308, European Central Bank.
- Aadland, David & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2010. "Time Compression," MPRA Paper 29298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Lorenza Rossi, 2011. "Endogenous Growth, Monetary Shocks and Nominal Rigidities," CEIS Research Paper 187, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Mar 2011.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Akresh & Leonardo Lucchetti & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2010. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 89, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sylvain Barde, 2011. "Back to the Future: A Simple Solution to Schelling Segregation," Studies in Economics 1104, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Robinson, James A, 2011. "The Political Value of Land: Democratization and Land Prices in Chile," CEPR Discussion Papers 8296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuanyuan Sui & Helin Wu, 2011. "Inf-convolution of g_\Gamma-solution and its applications," Papers 1103.1050, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.