Entry and exit in a vertically differentiated industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S. Esteve-Pérez, 2011. "Entry and exit in a vertically differentiated industry," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 61(4), pages 413-440, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteve-Perez, Silviano, 2005. "Exit with vertical product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 227-247, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Exit; Vertical product differentiation;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-03-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IND-2011-03-19 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2011-03-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .