Report NEP-IND-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez, 2011. "Entry and exit in a vertically differentiated industry," Working Papers 1107, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- X. Henry Wang & Lin Liu & JBill Z. Yang, 2011. "Strategic Choice of Channel Structure in an Oligopoly," Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Noisy Signaling in Monopoly," Cahiers de recherche 11-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised May 2013.
- Konings, Jozef & Roeger, Werner & Zhao, Liqiu, 2011. "Price-Cost Margins and Shares of Fixed Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 8290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre De Cornière, 9/11. "Targeted advertising with consumer search: an economic analysis of keywords advertising," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575074, HAL.