Report NEP-EXP-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Kirchler & Juergen Huber & Thomas Stoeckl, 2011. "Thar she bursts - Reducing confusion reduces bubbles," Working Papers 2011-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Costard, Jano, 2011. "More risk - less solidarity? An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers 278 [rev.], European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Bereket Kebede & Marcela Tarazona & Alistair Munro & Arjan Verschoor, 2011. "Intra-household efficiency; An experimental study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Andrew Hanson & Zackary Hawley, 2011. "Do Landlords Discriminate in the Rental Housing Market? Evidence from an Internet Field Experiment in U.S. Cities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives," Working Papers 100887, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Evaluating conservation auctions with limited information: the policy maker’s predicament," Working Papers 100884, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- H. Eika, Kari, 2010. "Near and Generous? Gift Propensity and Chosen Emotional Distance," Memorandum 06/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Does tendering conservation contracts with performance payments generate additional benefits?," Working Papers 100883, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011. "The “more is less” phenomenon in Contingent and Inferred valuation," MPRA Paper 29456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bateman, Hazel & Ebling, Christine & Geweke, John & Jordan, Louviere & Stephen, Satchell & Susan, Thorp, 2011. "Economic Rationality, Risk Presentation, and Retirement Portfolio Choice," MPRA Paper 29371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Azriel & Micha Mandel & Yosef Rinott, 2011. "On optimal allocation in binary response trials; is adaptive design really necessary?," Discussion Paper Series dp568, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.