Report NEP-CBE-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2011. "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n217-11.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Robert J. Shiller & Virginia M. Shiller, 2011. "Economists as Worldly Philosophers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- H. Eika, Kari, 2010. "Near and Generous? Gift Propensity and Chosen Emotional Distance," Memorandum 06/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Costard, Jano, 2011. "More risk - less solidarity? An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers 278 [rev.], European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives," Working Papers 100887, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bateman, Hazel & Ebling, Christine & Geweke, John & Jordan, Louviere & Stephen, Satchell & Susan, Thorp, 2011. "Economic Rationality, Risk Presentation, and Retirement Portfolio Choice," MPRA Paper 29371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Martin ZUMPE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Learning the optimal buffer-stock consumption rule of Carroll," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011. "The “more is less” phenomenon in Contingent and Inferred valuation," MPRA Paper 29456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Finus & Raoul Schneider & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2011. "The Incentive Structure of Impure Public Good Provision – The Case of International Fisheries," Discussion Papers 1103, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Amador, L.B; & Nicolas, A.L;, 2011. "Self Control and Support for Anti Smoking Policies Among Smokers, Ex Smokers and Non Smokers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kiss, David, 2011. "The impact of peer ability and heterogeneity on student achievement: Evidence from a natural experiment," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2011, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).