Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Despair," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n254-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Pecchenino, Rowena A., 2015. "Have we cause for despair?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 56-62.
More about this item
KeywordsHope; rational choice; goal orientation; expectations; faith;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-03-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2011-03-19 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n217-11.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .