Biased Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Paul M. Romer, 1987. "Crazy Explanations for the Productivity Slowdown," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 163-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michl, Thomas R, 1991. "Wage-Profit Curves in U.S. Manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 271-286, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1962. "Parable and Realism in Capital Theory: The Surrogate Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 193-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 2003. "Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-233, October.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2005. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Pseudo-Production Functions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 447-466, Summer.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2003. "Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-189, October.
- Joao Paulo A. de Souza, 2014. "Real wages and labor-saving technical change: evidence from a panel of manufacturing industries in mature and labor-surplus economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65, January.
- Ali Raza Cheema & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Relationship between Disaggregate Energy Consumption, Economic Growth and Environment for Asian Developing Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:115, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:193-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.