Report NEP-FDG-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergh, Andreas & Öhrn, Nina, 2011. "Growth Effects of Fiscal Policies: A Critical Appraisal of Colombier’s (2009) Study," Working Paper Series 864, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2011. "Revisiting the relationship between electricity consumption, capital and economic growth: Cointegration and causality analysis in Romania," MPRA Paper 29233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Lorenza Rossi, 2011. "Endogenous Growth, Monetary Shocks and Nominal Rigidities," CEIS Research Paper 187, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Mar 2011.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & Luca Pieroni & J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Corruption, Military Spending and Growth," Working Papers 1103, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Caroline JARDET & Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2011. "No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) Term Structure Models, Term Premia and GDP Growth," Working Papers 2011-03, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- J Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2011. "Defence Spending and Economic Growth in the EU15," Working Papers 1102, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Marattin, Luigi & Salotti, Simone, 2010. "Productivity and per capita GDP growth: the role of the forgotten factors," MPRA Paper 29294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "Tourism, real output and real effective exchange rate in Malaysia: a view from rolling sub-samples," MPRA Paper 29379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N., 2011. "Impacts of Population and Income Growth Rates on Threatened Mammals and Birds," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 101404, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme & Ernesto Zangari, 2011. "The Role of Housing Tax Provisions in the 2008 Financial Crisis," Taxation Papers 27, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Murphy, Daniel P, 2011. "Does a Rising Tide Lift All Boats? Welfare Consequences of Asymmetric Growth," MPRA Paper 29407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Boppart, 2011. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," ECON - Working Papers 002, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "Temporal Granger causality and the dynamics examination on the tourism-growth nexus in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 29237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2011. "Induced Innovation, Endogenous Growth, and Income Distribution: a Model along Classical Lines," Working Papers CELEG 1102, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2011. "28 Months Later: How Inflation Targeters Outperformed Their Peers in the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 29100, University Library of Munich, Germany.