Defence Spending and Economic Growth in the EU15
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J Paul Dunne, Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2005.
"Military Spending and Economic Growth in Greece, Portugal and Spain,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2005. "Military Spending and Economic Growth in Greece, Portugal and Spain," Working Papers 0510, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Töngür, Ünal & Elveren, Adem, 2013. "The Impact of Military Spending and Income Inequality on Economic Growth in Turkey, 1963-2008," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 251, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDefence Spending; Economic Growth; Panel data; time series; EU15;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .