Growth cycles, induced technical change, and perpetual conflict over the distribution of income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2012.
"Wage bargaining and induced technical change in a linear economy: Model and application to the US (1963–2003),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-126.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," MPRA Paper 14635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Tavani, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ricardo A. Araújo & Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández, 2018. "Some new insights on the empirics of Goodwin’s growth-cycle model," Department of Economics University of Siena 790, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:23:y:2019:i:1:p:16:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Mariolis Theodore & Konstantakis Konstantinos N. & Michaelides Panayotis G. & Tsionas Efthymios G., 2019.
"A non-linear Keynesian Goodwin-type endogenous model of the cycle: Bayesian evidence for the USA,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2019. "A non-linear Keynesian Goodwin-type endogenous model of the cycle: Bayesian evidence for the USA," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2006. "The complex effects of demographic heterogeneity on the interaction between the economy and population," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 148-173, June.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2003. "Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-189, October.
- Fanti, Lucrezia, 2018.
"An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines,"
86645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Lucrezia, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," MPRA Paper 86929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucrezia Fanti, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," Working Papers 3/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández, 2018. "Alternative Approaches to Technological Change when Growth is BoPC," Department of Economics University of Siena 795, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2010. "Endogenous Age Structure in Descriptive Macroeconomic Growth Models: A General Framework and Some Steady State Analysis," Chapters, in: Neri Salvadori (ed.), Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "Testing a Goodwin model with general capital accumulation rate," Papers 1803.01536, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:9:y:1987:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.