Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2012.
"Wage bargaining and induced technical change in a linear economy: Model and application to the US (1963–2003),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-126.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," MPRA Paper 14635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Tavani, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:730-776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veneziani, Roberto & Mohun, Simon, 2006. "Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Première partie : la croissance récente]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 157-211.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Dang T. Tran, 1987. "A Conflict Model of Stagflation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 7-18, Jan-Mar.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Mario Sportelli, 1995. "A Kolmogoroff generalized predator-prey model of Goodwin's growth cycle," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-64, February.
- Rudiger von Arnim & Jose Barrales, 2015. "Demand-driven Goodwin cycles with Kaldorian and Kaleckian features," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 351-373, July.
- Vosgerau, Hans-Jürgen, 1982. "Goodwins Wachstumszyklus der Beschäftigung und Verteilung," Discussion Papers, Series I 168, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Tavani Daniele & Zamparelli Luca, 2015. "Endogenous technical change, employment and distribution in the Goodwin model of the growth cycle," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 209-216, April.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2015. "Induced Innovation, Endogenous Technical Change and Income Distribution in a Labor-Constrained Model of Classical Growth," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 243-262, May.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 1996. "A Kaldorian model of economic growth with labour shortage and major technical changes," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 429-449, December.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Jaeger, Carlo C., 1998. "Power shifts: the dynamics of energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 513-537, December.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2003. "Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-189, October.
- Choi, Heegab, 1995. "Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-235, July.
- A. J. Julius, 2005. "Overtakable capitalist growth paths," Macroeconomics 0501030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1995. "Cycles et chaos dans un modèle hétérodoxe de croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1405-1432.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:91:y:1981:i:364:p:1006-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.