Report NEP-DGE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jagjit S. Chadha & Qi Sun, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," CDMA Working Paper Series 200808, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam, Christopher S. & Buffie, Edward & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa," Working Paper Series RP2008/77, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2008. "The Inconsistency Puzzle Resolved: an Omitted Variable," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Romagnoli, Silvia & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "A continuous-time model of the term structure of interest rates with fiscal-monetary policy interactions," Research Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Luddites and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 14484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.