A Model of Induced Invention, Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Graves & Lester G. Telser, 1965. "Optimal Output and Price Policies for General Distributed Lag Demand Equations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 183, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2012.
"Wage bargaining and induced technical change in a linear economy: Model and application to the US (1963–2003),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-126.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," MPRA Paper 14635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Tavani, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Howard Petith, 2006. "Land, Technical Progress and the Falling Rate of Profit," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 667.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Charles I. Jones, 2005.
"The Shape of Production Functions and the Direction of Technical Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 517-549.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2007. "Biased technological change, human capital and factor shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004380, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008.
"Factor Saving Innovations and Factor Income Shares,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 836-851, October.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006. "Factor saving innovations and factor income shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002706, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2004.
"Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 1049-1090.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2003. "Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence From the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 10038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2004. "Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000002, David K. Levine.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2007. "Equilibrium Bias of Technology," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1371-1409, September.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008.
"Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource: Efficiency and Optimality,"
IDEI Working Papers
497, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality," LERNA Working Papers 08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Walde, Klaus, 2000.
"Egalitarian and elitist education systems as the basis for international differences in wage inequality,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 445-468, September.
- Klaus Wälde, 2002. "Egalitarian and elitist education systems as the basis for international differences in wage inequality," Public Economics 0203004, EconWPA.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelle Armanville & Peter Funk, 2003. "Induced innovation: an empirical test," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1627-1647.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2004. "The Steady-State Growth Theorem: A Comment on Uzawa (1961)," NBER Working Papers 10921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bartolini & Luigi Bonatti, 2004. "Does Technical Progress Increase Long-Run Welfare?," Department of Economics University of Siena 435, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hernando Zuleta & Andrew T. Young, 2007. "Labor's shares - aggregate and industry: accounting for both in a model of unbalanced growth with induced innovation," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003105, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Cusolito , Ana P. & Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "Technology adoption and factor proportions in open economies : theory and evidence from the global computer industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5043, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .