Electricity substitution: some local industrial evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Robert Russell, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 147-158.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-857, December.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yazid Dissou & Reza Ghazal, 2010.
"Energy Substitutability in Canadian Manufacturing Econometric Estimation with Bootstrap Confidence Intervals,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 121-148.
- Yazid DISSOU & Reza GHAZAL, "undated". "Energy Substitutability in Canadian Manufacturing: Econometric Estimation with Bootstrap Confidence Intervals," EcoMod2009 21500025, EcoMod.
- Yazid Dissou & Reza Ghazal, 2008. "Energy Substitutability in Canadian Manufacturing: Econometric Estimation with Bootstrap Confidence Intervals," Working Papers 0809E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Henry, 2006. "The applied theory of energy substitution in production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2013. "The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1217-1223.
- Roos K. Andadari & Henri L.F. de Groot & Piet Rietveld, 2012. "Production Externalities in the Wood Furniture Industry in Central Java," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Krishnan Narayanan, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing: A Cross-Sectional Study," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 47-58, September.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:691-703 is not listed on IDEAS
- KITAMURA Toshihiko & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2016. "Substitution between Purchased Electricity and Fuel for Onsite Power Generation in the Manufacturing Industry: Plant level analysis in Japan," Discussion papers 16007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chattopadhyay, Pradip, 2007. "Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 487-496, January.
- Thompson, Henry, 2016. "A physical production function for the US economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 185-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:4:p:411-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.