The applied theory of energy substitution in production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 249-264.
- Barnett, A. H. & Reutter, Keith & Thompson, Henry, 1998. "Electricity substitution: some local industrial evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 411-419.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Caloghirou, Yannis D. & Mourelatos, Alexi G. & Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Industrial energy substitution during the 1980s in the Greek economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 476-491.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-21.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 845-857.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 69-79.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May.
- Mahmud, Syed F., 2000. "The energy demand in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan: some further results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 641-648.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 28-45.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping, 1994. "Capital-energy substitution and the multi-level CES production function," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 22-26.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Robert Russell, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 147-158.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1993. "Energy-Capital Substitution: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 8329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald A. Walker (ed.), 2000. "Equilibrium," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1585, September.
- Henry Thompson, 1994. "Do oil tariffs lower wages?," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 191-202.
- Yi, Feng, 2000.
"Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison,"
Elsevier, pages 285-297.
- David I. Stern, 1998. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the U.S. macroeconomy," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9803, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
- Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry, 1988. "Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-201.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 61-74.
- repec:mes:challe:v:31:y:1988:i:4:p:56-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saicheua, Supavud, 1987. "Input substitution in Thailand's manufacturing sector : Implications for energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 55-63.
- Field, Barry C & Grebenstein, Charles, 1980. "Capital-Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 207-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:410-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.