The applied theory of energy substitution in production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caloghirou, Yannis D. & Mourelatos, Alexi G. & Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Industrial energy substitution during the 1980s in the Greek economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 476-491, October.
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1993. "Energy-Capital Substitution: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 8329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and Its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 147-58, January.
- Barnett, A. H. & Reutter, Keith & Thompson, Henry, 1998. "Electricity substitution: some local industrial evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 411-419, September.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-57, December.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-26, May.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 61-74.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Saicheua, Supavud, 1987. "Input substitution in Thailand's manufacturing sector : Implications for energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-63, January.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 69-79, April.
- Yi, Feng, 2000. "Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-297, April.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Mahmud, Syed F., 2000. "The energy demand in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan: some further results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-648, December.
- Syed Mahmud, 1996. "The Energy Demand in the Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan : Some Further Results," Departmental Working Papers 961, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping, 1994. "Capital-energy substitution and the multi-level CES production function," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 22-26, January.
- Field, Barry C & Grebenstein, Charles, 1980. "Capital-Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 207-12, May.
- Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry, 1988. "Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-201.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Christensen, Laurits R, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 403-10, July.
- Henry Thompson, 1994. "Do oil tariffs lower wages?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-202, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:410-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.