Capital-Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Henry, 2016. "A physical production function for the US economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 185-189.
- Gang Liu, 2004. "Estimating Energy Demand Elasticities for OECD Countries. A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Discussion Papers 373, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013.
"Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility,"
142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 679-686.
- Thompson, Henry, 2006. "The applied theory of energy substitution in production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 410-425, July.
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pagés, 2004.
"Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number heck04-1, December.
- James Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2003. "Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean," NBER Working Papers 10129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Ibarra Salazar & Francisco García Pérez, 2016. "Las demandas de factores productivos en la industria maquiladora," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 31(2), pages 265-303.
- López, Ramón E. & Yoon, Sang W., 2014. "Environmental Sustainability with a Pollution Tax," Working Papers 166244, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Abdullah, Maisom, 1989. "Capital-labor substitutability in Malaysian manufacturing: alternative estimates and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:429-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dargay, Joyce M., 1980. "The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 33, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1982.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008.
"Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006. "Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1892-:d:116375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2013. "Asymmetric substitutability between energy and capital: Evidence from the manufacturing sectors in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
- Erling Holmøy, 2005. "The Anatomy of Electricity Demand: A CGE Decomposition for Norway," Discussion Papers 426, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:118-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:2:p:207-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.