Industrial energy substitution during the 1980s in the Greek economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donatos, George S. & Mergos, George J., 1989. "Energy demand in Greece : The impact of the two energy crises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 147-152, April.
- Samouilidis, J. -E. & Mitropoulos, C. S., 1984. "Energy and economic growth in industrializing countries : The case of Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 191-201, July.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
- Samouilidis, J. Emmanuel & Mitropoulos, Costas S., 1982. "An aggregate model for energy costs : National product interdependence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 199-206, July.
- Vlachou, A. S. & Samouilidis, E. J., 1986. "Interfuel substitution : Results from several sectors of the Greek economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 39-45, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:19:y:1997:i:4:p:476-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.