Educational Development and Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence J. Lau, 1976. "A Note on Elasticity of Substitution Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 353-358.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- J. R. Walsh, 1935. "Capital Concept Applied to Man," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 255-285.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Robert Russell, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 147-158.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 193-216.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn A, 1977. "The Use of Approximation Analysis to Test for Separability and the Existence of Consistent Aggregates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, June.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
- Y. Mundlak, 1968. "Elasticities of Substitution and the Theory of Derived Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 225-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Gabriele FRANZMANN & Ralph HIPPE & Jürgen SENSCH, 2017.
"The Power of Big Data : Historical Time Series on German Education,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 329-376, September.
- Claude Diebolt & Gabriele Franzmann & Ralph Hippe & Jürgen Sensch, 2017. "The Power of Big Data: Historical Time Series on German Education," Working Papers of BETA 2017-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Gabriele Franzmann & Ralph Hippe & Jürgen Sensch, 2017. "The Power of Big Data: Historical Time Series on German Education," Working Papers 06-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Fabrice Murtin & Martina Viarengo, 2007. "The convergence process of compulsory schooling in Western Europe: 1950-2000," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588053, HAL.
- Claude Diebolt & Bachir El Murr, 2004.
"A cobweb model of higher education and labour market dynamics,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, pages 409-430.
- Claude Diebolt & Bachir El Murr, 2005. "A Cobweb Model of Higher Education and Labour Market Dynamics," Working Papers 05-04, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Viarengo, Martina, 2007. "An historical analysis of the expansion of compulsory schooling in Europe after the Second World War," Economic History Working Papers 4286, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Claude Diebolt, 2005. "Long Cycles Revisited. An Essay in Econometric History," Working Papers 05-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Olivier Darné & Claude Diebolt, 2006. "Cliometrics of Academic Careers and the Impact of Infrequent Large Shocks in Germany before 1945," Working Papers 06-01, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.