Welche Ein-Euro-Jobber werden qualifiziert? : Qualifizierungsmaßnahmen im Rahmen von Arbeitsgelegenheiten mit Mehraufwandsentschädigung für Arbeitslosengeld-II-Empfänger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elke Holst & Anne Busch, 2010. "Führungskräfte-Monitor 2010," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 56, number pbk56, September.
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2011.
"Do the skilled and prime-aged unemployed benefit more from training? Effect heterogeneity of public training programmes in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3465-3494.
- Rinne, Ulf & Schneider, Marc & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit? Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 3240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit?: Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 749, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel & Conny Wunsch, 2007.
"The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: The Case of East Germany After Unification,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 468-509, November.
- Lechner, Michael & Miquel, Ruth & Wunsch, Conny, 2005. "The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: the Case of East Germany after Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 5171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Miquel, Ruth & Wunsch, Conny, 2005. "The curse and blessing of training the unemployed in a changing economy : the case of East Germany after unification," IAB Discussion Paper 200514, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lechner, Michael & Miquel, Ruth & Wunsch, Conny, 2005. "The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: The Case of East Germany After Unification," IZA Discussion Papers 1684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel & Conny Wunsch, 2005. "The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: The Case of East Germany after Unification," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Wolff, Joachim & Jozwiak, Eva, 2007. "Does short-term training activate means-tested unemployment benefit recipients in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200729, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, December.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitslosengeld II-Empfänger; Qualifizierungsmaßnahme; Arbeitsgelegenheit; Bildungschancen - Determinanten; Teilnehmerstruktur; Tätigkeitsfelder; altersspezifische Faktoren; IAB-Stellenerhebung; Weiterbildung; qualifikationsspezifische Faktoren;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.