One hundred and thirty years of central bank cooperation: a BIS perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Flandreau, 1997.
"Central Bank Cooperation in Historical Perspective: A Sceptical View,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 50(4), pages 735-763, November.
- Marc Flandreau, 1997. "Central Bank Co-operation in Historical Perspective: a Sceptical View," Post-Print hal-01027631, HAL.
- Marc Flandreau, 1997. "Central Bank Co-operation in Historical Perspective: a Sceptical View," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/648, Sciences Po.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivo Maes, 2010. "Alexandre Lamfalussy and the origins of the BIS macro-prudential approach to financial stability," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(254), pages 265-292.
- Gianni Toniolo & Eugene N. White, 2015. "The Evolution of the Financial Stability Mandate: From Its Origins to the Present Day," NBER Working Papers 20844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "The financial crisis: what implications for new statistics?," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 1-8 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hookyu Rhu & C.S. Lim Vincent & L.C. Ong Vivien, 2012. "Rethink Policy Collaboration," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp88, April.
- Claudio Borio, 2013.
"The Great Financial Crisis: Setting priorities for new statistics,"
Journal of Banking Regulation,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(3-4), pages 306-317, July.
- Claudio Borio, 2013. "The Great Financial Crisis: setting priorities for new statistics," BIS Working Papers 408, Bank for International Settlements.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Central Bank co-operation and International liquidity in the financial crisis of 2008-09," FMG Special Papers sp187, Financial Markets Group.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr, 2012. "Framework for Macro-prudential Policies for Emerging Economies in a Globalized Environment," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp88, April.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; Bank for International Settlements; gold standard; Bretton Woods; monetary and financial stability; central bank;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .