Contact information of The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eabhps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eabhhea.html .
- 14-09 The Balkan and Baltic experience of financial services privatization
by Consigilio, John
- 14-08 Financial mobilisation in Germany 1914-1918
by Hardach, Gerd
- 14-07 In the name of God: Managing risk in Islamic finance
by Cattelan, Valentino
- 14-06 Dealing with risk: Underwriting sovereign bond issues in London 1870-1914
by Mikkelsen, Anders L.
- 14-05 Making the market: Trading debt at the Eighteenth-Century Bank of England
by Murphy, Anne L.
- 14-04 Financial market regulation in Germany under the special focus of capital requirements of financial institutions
by Detzer, Daniel
- 14-03 The untold story of the Mexican debt crisis: Domestic banks and external debt, 1977-1989
by Alvarez, Sebastian
- 14-02 Corporate ownership and control in Victorian Britain
by Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D. & Vanteeva, Nadia
- 14-01 Irish land bonds: 1891-1938
by Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin