The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH)
- 17-02 Ottoman stock returns during the Turco-Italian and Balkan Wars of 1910-1914
by Hanedar, Avni Önder & Hanedar, Elmas Yaldız
- 17-01 Market regulation and economic interdependence: Capital supply and aggregate demand in the twentieth century
by Selva, Simone
- 16-03 Common law and the origin of shareholder protection
by Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D.
- 16-02 The Bank of England and the genesis of modern management
by Murphy, Anne L.
- 16-01 The role of financial elites in banking supervision in Japan from 1927 to 1998
by Hotori, Eiji
- 15-03 Monetary policy in Argentina: From the inflation of the 1970s to the default of the new millennium
by Ferrandino, Vittoria & Sgro, Valentina
- 15-02 South-Eastern European monetary and economic statistics from the nineteenth century to WWII
by Costache, Brindusa & Dimitrova, Kalina & Lazaretou, Sophia M.
- 15-01 Orthodoxy versus heterodoxy: Inflation, unemployment, growth, profit
by Manera, Carlos
- 14-09 The Balkan and Baltic experience of financial services privatization
by Consigilio, John
- 14-08 Financial mobilisation in Germany 1914-1918
by Hardach, Gerd
- 14-07 In the name of God: Managing risk in Islamic finance
by Cattelan, Valentino
- 14-06 Dealing with risk: Underwriting sovereign bond issues in London 1870-1914
by Mikkelsen, Anders L.
- 14-05 Making the market: Trading debt at the Eighteenth-Century Bank of England
by Murphy, Anne L.
- 14-04 Financial market regulation in Germany under the special focus of capital requirements of financial institutions
by Detzer, Daniel
- 14-03 The untold story of the Mexican debt crisis: Domestic banks and external debt, 1977-1989
by Alvarez, Sebastian
- 14-02 Corporate ownership and control in Victorian Britain
by Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D. & Vanteeva, Nadia
- 14-01 Irish land bonds: 1891-1938
by Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin