The Bank of England and the genesis of modern management
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBank of England; managerial development; organisational structure; banking history;
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-08-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-08-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2016-08-28 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eabhps:1602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eabhhea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .