Report NEP-HIS-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calomiris, Charles & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "Political Foundations of the Lender of Last Resort: A Global Historical Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 11448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murphy, Anne L., 2016. "The Bank of England and the genesis of modern management," eabh Papers 16-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Garcia, Daniel, 2016. "A Pound of Flesh for the King," MPRA Paper 73266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ömer Özak, 2016. "The Origins and Long-Run Consequences of the Division of Labor," Departmental Working Papers 1610, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Germán Zubero & Vicente Pinilla, 2016. "Las relaciones comerciales contemporáneas de Aragón con Cataluña: de la complementariedad al modelo intraindustrial," Documentos de Trabajo dt2016-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Trends and Cycles in Historical Gold and Silver Prices," NCID Working Papers 05/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D., 2016. "Common law and the origin of shareholder protection," eabh Papers 16-03, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2016. "Are the Japanese Unique? Evidence from Household Saving and Bequest Behavior," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-12, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. ""Income Distribution and Economic Development in Prewar Japan: Estimation and Analysis of the Prefecture-level Top Income Share" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2016. "The monsoon and the market for money in late-colonial India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Kristófer Gunnlaugsson & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2016. "The long history of financial boom-bust cycles in Iceland - Part II: Financial cycles," Economics wp72, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak & Assaf Sarid, 2016. "Origins and Consequences of Lanquage Structures," Working Papers 2016-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 2016. "From Chronic Inflation to Chronic Deflation: Focusing on Expectations and Liquidity Disarray Since WWII," NBER Working Papers 22535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Esra & Kuka, Elira & Shenhav, Na'ama, 2016. "Women's Enfranchisement and Children's Education: The Long-Run Impact of the U.S. Suffrage Movement," IZA Discussion Papers 10148, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2016. "Independencia, interdependencia y dependencia," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 590, Universidad del CEMA.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2016. "The Impact of Pre-marital Sex Ratios on Household Saving in Two Asian Countries: The Competitive Saving Motive Revisited," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-14, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2016. "The U.S. Economy in WWII as a Model for Coping with Climate Change," Departmental Working Papers 201609, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sarvimäki, Matti & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2016. "The evolution of social mobility: Norway over the 20th century," Working Papers 76, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Levy, Gilat & Razin, Ronny, 2014. "Calvin's reformation in Geneva: self and social signalling," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46849, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Galev, Emil & Gurkova, Maria & Galev, Nikolay, 2016. "The role of plants on the impact of cultural and historical monuments," MPRA Paper 73142, University Library of Munich, Germany.