Report NEP-LMA-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Pichler & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: Testing for Contagious Presenteeism and Noncontagious Absenteeism Behavior," NBER Working Papers 22530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoli, Dayanand & Weber, Andrea, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 10154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2016. "Human Capital Investments and Expectations about Career and Family," NBER Working Papers 22543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiriwÃ¤chter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena, 2016. "The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction," Working papers 2016/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Rodríguez-Vives, Marta & Depalo, Domenico & Papapetrou, Evangelia & Aouriri, Marie & Campos, Maria M. & Celov, Dmitrij & Pesliakaitė, Jurga & Ramos, Roberto, 2016. "The fiscal and macroeconomic effects of government wages and employment reform," Occasional Paper Series 176, European Central Bank.
- Gallen, Yana, 2016. "The effect of maternity leave extensions on firms and coworkers," MPRA Paper 73284, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2016.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ömer Özak, 2016. "The Origins and Long-Run Consequences of the Division of Labor," Departmental Working Papers 1610, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Murphy, Anne L., 2016. "The Bank of England and the genesis of modern management," eabh Papers 16-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Liang, Zhe & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2016. "Informal Employment in China: Trends, Patterns and Determinants of Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 10139, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Silgoner, Maria & Ramskogler, Paul & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2016. "Trade in value added: do we need new measures of competitiveness?," Working Paper Series 1936, European Central Bank.