Bilancia dei pagamenti, movimenti dei capitali ed equilibrio interno nei primi 50 anni del regno d'Italia
[Balance of payments, capital movements, domestic equilibrium in the first 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy]
the paper interprets the initial 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy in the light of external balance. It presents estimates of capital flows, discusses the problems connected to the balance of payments and to domestic equilibrium
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Publication status:||Published in moneta e credito 189(48).3(1995): pp. 109-148|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fishlow, Albert, 1985. "Lessons from the past: capital markets during the 19th century and the interwar period," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 383-439, June.
- Fratianni,Michele & Spinelli,Franco, 2005.
"A Monetary History of Italy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023450, August.
- Fratianni,Michele & Spinelli,Franco, 1997. "A Monetary History of Italy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443159, August.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & volpe, mario, 1997. "Italy, the fiscal dominance model, and the gold standard age," MPRA Paper 37155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1990. "Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 357-380, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1987. "Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience," NBER Working Papers 2431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.