Bilancia dei pagamenti, movimenti dei capitali ed equilibrio interno nei primi 50 anni del regno d'Italia
[Balance of payments, capital movements, domestic equilibrium in the first 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy]
the paper interprets the initial 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy in the light of external balance. It presents estimates of capital flows, discusses the problems connected to the balance of payments and to domestic equilibrium
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in moneta e credito 189(48).3(1995): pp. 109-148|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tattara, Giuseppe & volpe, mario, 1997. "Italy, the fiscal dominance model, and the gold standard age," MPRA Paper 37155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1987.
"Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
2431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1990. "Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 357-80, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1985. "Lessons from the past: capital markets during the 19th century and the interwar period," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 383-439, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521443159 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.