Financial services regulation in the wake of the crisis: The Capital Requirements Directive IV and the Capital Requirements Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vazquez, Francisco & Federico, Pablo, 2015.
"Bank funding structures and risk: Evidence from the global financial crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-14.
- Pablo Federico & Francisco F. Vazquez, 2012. "Bank Funding Structures and Risk; Evidence From the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis, William B. & Osborne, Matthew, 2012. "Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 803-816.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ines Drumond, 2009.
"Bank Capital Requirements, Business Cycle Fluctuations And The Basel Accords: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 798-830, December.
- Inês Drumond, 2008. "Bank Capital Requirements, Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Basel Accords: A Synthesis," FEP Working Papers 277, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Henk J. Brouwer & Dirk Schoenmaker & Jukka Vesala & Nicola Brink & Michael Kock, 2010. "The Quest for Stability: the Financial Stability View," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2010/4 edited by Morten Balling, Jan Marc Berk and Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Paul Atkinson, 2010. "Thinking beyond Basel III: Necessary Solutions for Capital and Liquidity," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 9-33.
- Ugo Sacchetti, 2010. "Global imbalances: a gathering storm," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 7-38.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2012.
"Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2009. "Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5067, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Cyclical Effects of Bank Capital Requirements with Imperfect Credit Markets," Working Papers Series 234, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2011. "Fire Sales in Finance and Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- Jean-Charles Rochet, 2010. "Commentary: Systemic Risk: Changing the Regulatory Perspective," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 259-276, December.
- Mathias Drehmann & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2012. "The effects of countercyclical capital buffers on bank lending," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 603-608, May.
- Thomas Ferguson & Robert Johnson, 2009. "Too Big to Bail: The "Paulson Put," Presidential Politics, and the Global Financial Meltdown," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 5-45.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Aliaga-Díaz, Roger & Olivero, María Pía, 2012. "Do Bank Capital Requirements Amplify Business Cycles? Bridging The Gap Between Theory And Empirics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 358-395, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077925 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedicta Marzinotto & Jörg Rocholl, 2010. "The unequal effect of new banking rules in Europe," Policy Contributions 445, Bruegel.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2010. "The Quest for Financial Stability in Europe," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Thomas Ferguson & Robert Johnson, 2009. "Too Big to Bail: The "Paulson Put," Presidential Politics, and the Global Financial Meltdown," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 3-34.
- Elisabetta Montanaro & Mario Tonveronachi, 2011. "A critical assessment of the European approach to financial reforms," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 193-226.
- Patrick Slovik & Boris Cournède, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 844, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-03-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:182013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .