Financial services regulation in the wake of the crisis: The Capital Requirements Directive IV and the Capital Requirements Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vazquez, Francisco & Federico, Pablo, 2015.
"Bank funding structures and risk: Evidence from the global financial crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-14.
- Pablo Federico & Francisco F. Vazquez, 2012. "Bank Funding Structures and Risk; Evidence From the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis, William B. & Osborne, Matthew, 2012. "Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 803-816.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ines Drumond, 2009.
"Bank Capital Requirements, Business Cycle Fluctuations And The Basel Accords: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 798-830, December.
- Inês Drumond, 2008. "Bank Capital Requirements, Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Basel Accords: A Synthesis," FEP Working Papers 277, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Henk J. Brouwer & Dirk Schoenmaker & Jukka Vesala & Nicola Brink & Michael Kock, 2010. "The Quest for Stability: the Financial Stability View," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2010/4 edited by Morten Balling, Jan Marc Berk and Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Paul Atkinson, 2010. "Thinking beyond Basel III: Necessary Solutions for Capital and Liquidity," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 9-33.
- Ugo Sacchetti, 2010. "Global imbalances: a gathering storm," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 7-38.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2012.
"Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2009. "Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5067, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Cyclical Effects of Bank Capital Requirements with Imperfect Credit Markets," Working Papers Series 234, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2011. "Fire Sales in Finance and Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- Jean-Charles Rochet, 2010. "Commentary: Systemic Risk: Changing the Regulatory Perspective," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 259-276, December.
- Mathias Drehmann & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2012. "The effects of countercyclical capital buffers on bank lending," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 603-608, May.
- Thomas Ferguson & Robert Johnson, 2009. "Too Big to Bail: The "Paulson Put," Presidential Politics, and the Global Financial Meltdown," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 5-45.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Aliaga-Díaz, Roger & Olivero, María Pía, 2012. "Do Bank Capital Requirements Amplify Business Cycles? Bridging The Gap Between Theory And Empirics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 358-395, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077925 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedicta Marzinotto & Jörg Rocholl, 2010. "The unequal effect of new banking rules in Europe," Policy Contributions 445, Bruegel.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2010. "The Quest for Financial Stability in Europe," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Thomas Ferguson & Robert Johnson, 2009. "Too Big to Bail: The "Paulson Put," Presidential Politics, and the Global Financial Meltdown," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 3-34.
- Elisabetta Montanaro & Mario Tonveronachi, 2011. "A critical assessment of the European approach to financial reforms," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 193-226.
- Patrick Slovik & Boris Cournède, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 844, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-03-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:182013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.