Contact information of LUISS School of European Political Economy
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sepewp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Layla Tarar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seluiit.html .
- 2015/11 Exit Risks and Contagion in the Euro Area
by Canofari, Paolo & Messori, Marcello
- 2016/5 Lost and Found: Market Access and Public Debt Dynamics
by Bassanetti , Antonio & Cottarelli , Carlo & Presbitero, Andrea
- 2016/4 Distortions in Firm Selection During Recessions: A Comparison Across European Countries
by Landini, Fabio
- 2016/3 Improved Structural Competitiveness or Deep Recession? On the recent macroeconomic rebalances in the EMU
by Esposito, Piero & Messori, Marcello
- 2016/2 Inequality, Financialisation and Credit Booms - a Model of Two Crises
by Cardaci, Alberto & Saraceno, Francesco
- 2016/1 How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone
by Saraceno, Francesco & Tamborini , Roberto