Some preliminary proposals for re-regulating financial systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Cornford & Jan A. Kregel, 1996.
"Globalization, Capital Flows, and International Regulation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_161, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrew Cornford & Jan Kregel, 1998. "Globalization, Capital Flows, and International Regulation," Macroeconomics 9807005, EconWPA.
- Daníelsson, Jón, 2008. "Blame the models," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 321-328, December.
- Jan KREGEL, 2004. "External Financing For Development And International Financial Instability," G-24 Discussion Papers 32, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995.
"Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Borio, 2007.
"Change and Constancy in the Financial System: Implications for Financial Distress and Policy,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), The Structure and Resilience of the Financial System
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2007. "Change and constancy in the financial system: implications for financial distress and policy," BIS Working Papers 237, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Financial Flows and International Imbalances--The Role of Catching-up by Late Industrializing Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_528, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Managing the Impact of Volatility in International Capital Markets in an Uncertain World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_558, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Tonveronachi & Elisabetta Montanaro, 2010. "Restructuring the Financial System: A Synthetic Presentation of an Alternative Approach to Financial Regulation," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(57-58), pages 127-143, January -.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2012. "Josef Steindl: Introduzione: sulle cause reali della crisi finanziaria (Introduction: on the real causes of the financial crisis)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(260), pages 279-292.
- Mario Tonveronachi & Elisabetta Montanaro, 2012. "Financial re-regulation at a crossroads: How the European experience strengthens the case for a radical reform built on Minsky's approach," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(263), pages 335-383.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial regulation; international finance; crises; systemic stability;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .