Towards the Law & Economics of development: Ragnar Nurkse (1907–1959)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2000. "Etienne Laspeyres' History of the Economic Thought of the Netherlanders: A Law & Economics Classic?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 235-242, November.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2001. "On the Viability of the Concept of Staatswissenschaften," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 105-111, September.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2000. "On the possibility of quantitative-mathematical social science, chiefly economics: Some preliminary considerations," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4/5), pages 246-259, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNurkse Ragnar; Law & Economics; definition of; Development economics; Development; B31; K00; O20;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:28:y:2009:i:1:p:19-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.