Reform of the Global Financial Architecture
This paper examines the implications of the global financialcrisis of 2007-10 for reform of the global financial architecture and identifies institutional and substantive reforms by organizations such as the IMF and Financial Stability Board. The publication was prepared for a conference sponsored by Bruegel and the Peterson Institute for International Economics (8 October 2010), as part of a project sponsored by the European Commission.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rue de la Charité, B-1210 Brussels|
Phone: +32 2 227 4210
Web page: http://www.bruegel.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James B. Thomson, 2009. "On systemically important financial institutions and progressive systemic mitigation," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug.
- Gary Gorton, 2008.
"The Panic of 2007,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2372, Yale School of Management.
- Aerdt Houben & Jan Kakes & Garry Schinasi, 2004. "Towards a framework for financial stability," DNB Occasional Studies 201, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2010.
"The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: New empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2010,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BIS Working Papers 315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2008. "On What Terms Is the IMF Worth Funding?," Working Paper Series WP08-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006.
"Strategy for IMF Reform, A,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa77, January.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Strategy for IMF Reform, A," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa77.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Alberto Giovannini, 2010.
"Central Banks and the Financial System,"
NBER Working Papers
16228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "The G-20 and International Financial Institution Governance," Working Paper Series WP10-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Burkhard Drees & Garry J. Schinasi & Charles Frederick Kramer & R. S Craig, 2001. "Modern Banking and OTC Derivatives Markets; The Transformation of Global Finance and its Implications for Systemic Risk," IMF Occasional Papers 203, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2003. "Inflation Targeting in the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 346, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.