Strategy for IMF Reform, A
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Strategy for IMF Reform, A," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa77, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "The Congress Should Support IMF Governance Reform to Help Stabilize the World Economy," Policy Briefs PB13-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- C. Randall Henning, 2009. "US Interests and the International Monetary Fund," Policy Briefs PB09-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Louis W. Pauly, 2009. "The Old and the New Politics of International Financial Stability," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 955-975, November.
- Herbert Gratz & Harald Grech, 2006. "Reforming the International Monetary Fund – Some Reflections," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 98-118.
- Bessma Momani, 2007. "IMF staff: Missing link in fund reform proposals," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 39-57, March.
- Eric Santor, 2006. "Governance and the IMF: Does the Fund Follow Corporate Best Practice?," Staff Working Papers 06-32, Bank of Canada.
- Heinz Handler, 2008. "From the Bancor to the Euro. And Further on to the Intor?," WIFO Working Papers 317, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.