On systemically important financial institutions and progressive systemic mitigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2013.
"Stock Return Co-movement and Systemic Risk in the Turkish Banking System,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 41-63.
- Binici, Mahir & Köksal, Bülent & Orman, Cüneyt, 2012. "Stock return comovement and systemic risk in the Turkish banking system," MPRA Paper 38663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2013. "Stock Return Comovement and Systemic Risk in the Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1302, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mikhail V. Oet, 2012. "Comment on "Liquidity Risk, Cash Flow Constraints, and Systemic Feedbacks"," NBER Chapters,in: Quantifying Systemic Risk, pages 61-71 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moenninghoff, Sebastian C. & Ongena, Steven & Wieandt, Axel, 2015.
"The perennial challenge to counter Too-Big-to-Fail in banking: Empirical evidence from the new international regulation dealing with Global Systemically Important Banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 221-236.
- Sebastian C. MOENNINGHOFF & Steven ONGENA & Axel WIEANDT, "undated". "The Perennial Challenge to Counter Too-Big-To-Fail in Banking: Empirical Evidence from the New International Regulation Dealing with Global Systemically Important Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-33, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Patro, Dilip K. & Qi, Min & Sun, Xian, 2013. "A simple indicator of systemic risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 105-116.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Bianco, Timothy & Gramlich, Dieter & Ong, Stephen J., 2013.
"SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4510-4533.
- Mikhail V. Oet & Ryan Eiben & Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong & Jing Wang, 2011. "SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk," Working Paper 1129, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nicolas Véron & Morris Goldstein, 2011. "Too big to fail: the transatlantic debate," Working Papers 495, Bruegel.
- Karunagaran A, 2012. "Inter-connectedness of Banks and NBFCs in India: Issues and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:4692, eSocialSciences.
- Jiri Podpiera & Inci Ötker, 2010. "The Fundamental Determinants of Credit Default Risk for European Large Complex Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 10/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Co-Pierre Georg & Jenny Poschmann, 2010. "Systemic risk in a network model of interbank markets with central bank activity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic risk ; Financial stability ; Financial institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpd:y:2009:i:aug:n:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .