CRR/CRD IV: the trees and the forest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Masera, 2011. "Taking the moral hazard out of banking: the next fundamental step in financial reform," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 105-142.
- Marco Pagano, 1989. "Trading Volume and Asset Liquidity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 255-274.
- Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles A, 2014. "A Critical Evaluation of Bail-in as a Bank Recapitalisation Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 10065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jón Daníelsson & Francisco Peñaranda, 2011.
"On The Impact Of Fundamentals, Liquidity, And Coordination On Market Stability,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 621-638, August.
- Francisco Peñaranda & Jón Daníelsson, 2007. "On the impact of fundamentals, liquidity and coordination on market stability," Economics Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2010.
- Danielsson, Jon & Penaranda, Francisco, 2007. "On the impact of fundamentals, liquidity and coordination on market stability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24480, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco Penaranda & Jon Danielsson, 2007. "On the Impact of Fundamentals, Liquidity and Coordination on Market Stability," FMG Discussion Papers dp586, Financial Markets Group.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005.
"Assessing Rational Expectations 2: "Eductive" Stability in Economics,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262072580, January.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005. "Assessing Rational Expectations 2: eductive stability in economics," Post-Print halshs-00754853, HAL.
- Johnston, Mark, 2009. "Extending the Basel II approach to estimate capital requirements for equity investments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1177-1185, June.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina, 2011.
"The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment,"
wp2011_1102, CEMFI, revised Jun 2011.
- Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús, 2011. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 2010.
"A Systemic Approach to Financial Regulation: a European Perspective,"
CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 31-65.
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 2009. "A systemic approach to financial regulation: a European perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Black, Fischer & Miller, Merton H & Posner, Richard A, 1978. "An Approach to the Regulation of Bank Holding Companies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 379-412, July.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2013. "De-globalising bank regulation," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(267), pages 371-385.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2004.
"Liquidity Black Holes,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Liquidity Black Holes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1434, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Liquidity Black Holes," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm425, Yale School of Management.
- Hyun Song Shin & Stephen Morris, 2004. "Liquidity Black Holes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 620, Econometric Society.
- Hyun Song Shin & Stephen Morris, 2004. "Liquidity Black Holes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 644, Econometric Society.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dicembrino, Claudio & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 2011.
"Can portfolio diversification increase systemic risk? evidence from the U.S and European mutual funds market,"
33715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "Can Portfolio Diversification increase Systemic Risk? Evidence from the U.S and European Mutual Funds Market," CEIS Research Paper 240, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2014.
"Procyclical Leverage and Value-at-Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(2), pages 373-403.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2013. "Procyclical leverage and value-at-risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60972, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Procyclical Leverage and Value-at-Risk," NBER Working Papers 18943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Schich & Sofia Lindh, 2012. "Implicit guarantees for bank debt: where do we stand?," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 45-63.
- Stijn Claessens & Lev Ratnovski & Manmohan Singh, 2012. "Shadow Banking; Economics and Policy," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Ueda, Kenichi & Weder di Mauro, B., 2013.
"Quantifying structural subsidy values for systemically important financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3830-3842.
- Kenichi Ueda & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2012. "Quantifying Structural Subsidy Values for Systemically Important Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Micossi, Stefano & Bruzzone, Ginevra & Carmassi, Jacopo, 2013. "The New European Framework for Managing Bank Crises," CEPS Papers 8620, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Paul Atkinson, 2011. "Global SIFIs, Derivatives and Financial Stability," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 167-200.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Andrew G. Haldane & Vasileios Madouros, 2012. "The dog and the frisbee," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 109-159.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rainer Masera, 2013. "US Basel III Final Rule on banks' capital requirements: A different-size-fits-all approach," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(267), pages 387-402.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2012. "Keynesian uncertainty and the shaky foundations of statistical risk assessment models," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(263), pages 437-454.
- M. B. Gordy & E. Lutkebohmert, 2013. "Granularity Adjustment for Regulatory Capital Assessment," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 38-77, September.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Rainer Masera, 2012. "Bank Capital Standards: A Critical Review," FMG Special Papers sp215, Financial Markets Group.
- Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Risk and Liquidity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199546367.
- Jacek Osinski & Katharine Seal & Lex Hoogduin, 2013. "Macroprudential and Microprudential Policies; Toward Cohabitation," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Miller, Merton H., 1995. "Do the M & M propositions apply to banks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 483-489, June.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscapital regulation; Basel III; risk; Banking Union; Modigliani-Miller;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2014:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.