Granularity Adjustment for Regulatory Capital Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Nikola Tarashev & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2010. "Attributing systemic risk to individual institutions," BIS Working Papers 308, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gourieroux, C. & Laurent, J. P. & Scaillet, O., 2000.
"Sensitivity analysis of Values at Risk,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 225-245, November.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Laurent, J.P. & Scaillet, Olivier, 1999. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jan 2000.
- Christian Gourieroux & Jean-Paul Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Working Papers 2000-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Christian Gourieroux & J. P. Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0162, Econometric Society.
- C. Gourieroux & J.P. Laurent & O. Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity analysis of values at risk," THEMA Working Papers 2000-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gordy, Michael B. & Marrone, James, 2012.
"Granularity adjustment for mark-to-market credit risk models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1896-1910.
- Michael B. Gordy & James Marrone, 2010. "Granularity adjustment for mark-to-market credit risk models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward I. Altman & Brooks Brady & Andrea Resti & Andrea Sironi, 2005. "The Link between Default and Recovery Rates: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Implications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2203-2228, November.
- Susanne Emmer & Dirk Tasche, 2003. "Calculating credit risk capital charges with the one-factor model," Papers cond-mat/0302402, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2005.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2011.
"Approximate Derivative Pricing for Large Classes of Homogeneous Assets with Systematic Risk,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 9(2), pages 237-280, Spring.
- Patrick GAGLIARDINI & Christian GOURIEROUX, 2010. "Approximate Derivative Pricing for Large Classes of Homogeneous Assets with Systematic Risk," Working Papers 2010-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Mikhail Voropaev, 2009. "Analytical Framework for Credit Portfolios. Part I: Systematic Risk," Papers 0911.0223, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Wolfgang Gerke & Ferdinand Mager & Timo Reinschmidt & Christian Schmieder, 2008.
"Empirical Risk Analysis of Pension Insurance: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 763-784.
- Schmieder, Christian & Reinschmidt, Timo & Mager, Ferdinand & Gerke, Wolfgang, 2006. "Empirical risk analysis of pension insurance: the case of Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo Grippa & Lucyna Gornicka, 2016. "Measuring Concentration Risk - A Partial Portfolio Approach," IMF Working Papers 16/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Caccioli, Fabio & Shrestha, Munik & Moore, Cristopher & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2014. "Stability analysis of financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 233-245.
- Rainer Masera, 2014. "CRR/CRD IV: the trees and the forest," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 381-422.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9271-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neumann, Tobias, 2018. "Mortgages: estimating default correlation and forecasting default risk," Bank of England working papers 708, Bank of England.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2013:q:3:a:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.