Stability analysis of financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arinaminpathy, Nimalan & Kapadia, Sujit & May, Robert, 2012. "Size and complexity in model financial systems," Bank of England working papers 465, Bank of England.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Co-Pierre Georg, 2010. "The effect of the interbank network structure on contagion and financial stability," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 12-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2012.
"Asset commonality, debt maturity and systemic risk,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 519-534.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2011. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 10-30, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner (ed.), 2009. "Handbook of Financial Markets: Dynamics and Evolution," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123742582.
- Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew & Kapadia, Sujit, 2011. "Complexity, concentration and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 453-470.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2014.
"Speculative behavior and the dynamics of interacting stock markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 262-288.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2013. "Speculative behavior and the dynamics of interacting stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 90, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Oliver Kley & Claudia Kluppelberg, 2015. "Bounds for randomly shared risk of heavy-tailed loss factors," Papers 1503.03726, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Kohei Hasui, 2013. "Efficient immunization strategies to prevent financial contagion," Papers 1308.0652, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Charles D. Brummitt & Rajiv Sethi & Duncan J. Watts, 2014. "Inside Money, Procyclical Leverage, and Banking Catastrophes," Papers 1403.1637, arXiv.org.
- Glasserman, Paul & Young, H. Peyton, 2015. "How likely is contagion in financial networks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 383-399.
- Levy-Carciente, Sary & Kenett, Dror Y. & Avakian, Adam & Stanley, H. Eugene & Havlin, Shlomo, 2015. "Dynamical macroprudential stress testing using network theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-181.
- Pierre Paga & Reimer Kuhn, 2014. "Contagion in an interacting economy," Papers 1409.2625, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Raffestin, Louis, 2014. "Diversification and systemic risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 85-106.
- Oliver Kley & Claudia Kluppelberg & Gesine Reinert, 2014. "Risk in a large claims insurance market with bipartite graph structure," Papers 1410.8671, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Henry, Jérôme & Kok, Christoffer & Amzallag, Adrien & Baudino, Patrizia & Cabral, Inês & Grodzicki, Maciej & Gross, Marco & Halaj, Grzegorz & Kolb, Markus & Leber, Miha & Pancaro, Cosimo & Sydow, Matt, 2013. "A macro stress testing framework for assessing systemic risks in the banking sector," Occasional Paper Series 152, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.5987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .