Word-of-Mouth Communication and Percolation in Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Two faces of word-of-mouth: Understanding the impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:220-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Zeppini & Koen Frenken & Luis R. Izquierdo, 2013. "Innovation diffusion in networks: the microeconomics of percolation," Working Papers 13-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2013.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Games on Networks," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Caccioli, Fabio & Shrestha, Munik & Moore, Cristopher & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2014. "Stability analysis of financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 233-245.
- Goyal, S., 2018. "Heterogeneity and Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Networks in Economics: A Perspective on the Literature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1548, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2013. "The Value of Network Information," Working Papers 2013-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Networks in the Understanding of Economic Behaviors," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Shin, Euncheol, 2017. "Monopoly pricing and diffusion of social network goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 162-178.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2013.
"The Value of Network Information,"
2013-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Fainmesser, Itay P & Galeotti, Andrea, 2013. "The Value of Network Information," Economics Discussion Papers 9013, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:568-594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez & Óscar González-Guerra, 2016. "Discrimination through "Versioning" with Advertising in Random Networks," Working papers DTE 600, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2011. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 11-11, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Nikolas Tsakas, 2014. "Optimal influence under observational learning," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 4, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Nov 2014.
- Leduc, Matt V. & Jackson, Matthew O. & Johari, Ramesh, 2017. "Pricing and referrals in diffusion on networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 568-594.
- Elias Carroni & Simone Righi, 2015. "Pricing in Social Networks under Limited Information," Working Papers 1503, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Shelegia & Daniel Garcia, 2015. "Consumer Search with Observational Learning," Vienna Economics Papers 1502, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Julian Runge, & Stefan Wagner & Jörg Claussen & Daniel Klapper, 2016. "Freemium pricing: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
More about this item
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:6:p:2466-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.