Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Gourieroux & J. P. Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0162, Econometric Society.
- C. Gourieroux & J.P. Laurent & O. Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity analysis of values at risk," THEMA Working Papers 2000-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christian Gourieroux & Jean-Paul Laurent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Sensitivity Analysis of Values at Risk," Working Papers 2000-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Christian Gollier & Pierre-François Koehl & Jean-Charles Rochet, 1996. "Risk-Taking Behavior with Limited Liability and Risk Aversion," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1998.
"Risk management, capital budgeting, and capital structure policy for financial institutions: an integrated approach,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 55-82, January.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1996. "Risk Management, Capital Budgeting and Capital Structure Policy for Financial Institutions: An Integrated Approach," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1996. "Risk Management, Capital Budgeting and Capital Structure Policy for Financial Institutions: An Integrated Approach," NBER Working Papers 5403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph C. Kimball, 1997. "Innovations in performance measurement in banking," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 23-38.
- Föllmer, Hans & Leukert, Peter, 1998. "Quantile hedging," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,13, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Stoughton, Neal & Zechner, Josef, 1999. "Optimal Capital Allocation Using RAROC And EVA," CEPR Discussion Papers 2344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1999. "Nonlinear Innovations and Impulse Response," Working Papers 99-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David F. Babbel & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "Risk Management by Insurers: An Analysis of the Process," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jansen, Dennis W. & Koedijk, Kees G. & de Vries, Casper G., 2000. "Portfolio selection with limited downside risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 247-269, November.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1972. "Safety First — An Expected Utility Principle," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 1829-1834, June.
- Arzac, Enrique R. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "Portfolio choice and equilibrium in capital markets with safety-first investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 277-288, May.
More about this item
KeywordsValue at Risk; risk management; VaR efficient portfolio; iso VaR; kernel estimators; quantile;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2000002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .