A Systemic Approach to Financial Regulation: a European Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 2009. "A systemic approach to financial regulation: a European perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2007. "Cross-border banking: challenges for deposit insurance and financial stability in the European Union," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Martin Hellwig, 2009.
"Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis,"
Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 129-207, June.
- Martin Hellwig, 2008. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_43, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2005.
"A risk assessment model for banks,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 197-224, September.
- Goodhart, Charles & Sunirand, Pojanart & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2004. "A risk assessment model for banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004. "A Risk Assessment Model for Banks," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dewatripont, M. & Rochet, JC., 2009. "The treatment of distressed banks," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 65-74, September.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Liquidity, monetary policy, and financial cycles," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 14(Jan).
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2005. "Bank crisis resolution and foreign-owned banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 1-18.
- Con Keating & Hyun Song Shin & Charles Goodhart & Jon Danielsson, 2001. "An Academic Response to Basel II," FMG Special Papers sp130, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xi Yang, 2016.
"Predicting bank failures: The leverage versus the risk-weighted capital ratio,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2016-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Xi Yang, 2016. "Predicting bank failures: The leverage versus the risk-weighted capital ratio," Post-Print hal-01671522, HAL.
- Xi Yang, 2016. "Predicting bank failures: The leverage versus the risk-weighted capital ratio," Post-Print hal-01671520, HAL.
- Clovis Rugemintwari & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2012.
"Bâle 3 et la réhabilitation du ratio de levier des banques. Pourquoi et comment ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 63(4), pages 809-820.
- Clovis Rugemintwari & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Bâle 3 et la réhabilitation du ratio de levier des banques : Pourquoi et comment ?," Post-Print hal-00785636, HAL.
- Leroy, Aurélien & Lucotte, Yannick, 2017.
"Is there a competition-stability trade-off in European banking?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 199-215.
- Aurelien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2015. "Is there a competition-stability trade-off in European banking?," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 19, Bank of Lithuania.
- Augusto Hasman, 2013. "A Critical Review Of Contagion Risk In Banking," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 978-995, December.
- Rainer Masera, 2014. "CRR/CRD IV: the trees and the forest," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 381-422.
- Sanae Solhi & Abdelhaq Mehdi, 2012. "Prevention Du Risque De Defaillance Des Banques De La Region Mena: Analyse Par Equations Simultanees En Donnees De Panel," Working Papers 693, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Ida-Maria Weirsøe Fallesen, 2015. "The Challenges of the EU Banking Union - will it succeed in dealing with the next financial crisis?," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 36, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Halima Jibril & Annina Kaltenbrunner & Effi Kesidou, 2018. "Financialisation and innovation in emerging economics," FMM Working Paper 27-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Macro-prudential policy; Financial regulation;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiie:2010-q3-123-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.