Information, Interdependence, and Interaction: Where Does the Volatility Come From?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2014. "Information, Interdependence, and Interaction: Where Does the Volatility Come from?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000892, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2013. "Uncertainty and Sentiment-Driven Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 18878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taneva, Ina A, 2015. "Information Design," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-50, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ina A Taneva, 2015. "Information Design," ESE Discussion Papers 256, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete information; Bayes correlated equilibrium; Volatility; moments restrictions; Linear best responses; Quadratic payoffs;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-12-15 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2013-12-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-12-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .