Report NEP-LAW-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keith N. Hylton & Haizhen Lin, 2013. "Negligence, Causation and Incentive for Care," Working Papers 2013-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Le Bris, David, 2013. "Customary versus Civil Law within Old Regime France," MPRA Paper 52123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Bryane & Bowser, Donald, 2013. "The Design and Implementation of Ethics-Related Administrative Law in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 52070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Durante & Emilio Guterriez, 2013. "Fighting Crime with a Little Help from my Friends: Party Affiliation, Inter‐jurisdictional Cooperation and Crime in Mexico," Sciences Po publications 17, Sciences Po.
- Keith N. Hylton & Haizhen Lin & Hyo-Youn Chu, 2013. "Negligence and Two-Sided Causation," Working Papers 2013-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Bledi Celiku, 2013. "Crackdown on Corruption: A Natural Experiment in Safe and Swing Districts," 2013 Papers pce148, Job Market Papers.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2013. "Does Owner-Occupied Housing Affect Neighbourhood Crime?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Eirini Tatsi, 2013. "Spatial Nexus in Crime and unemployment in Times of crisis: Evidence from Germany," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1359, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul, Duguid, 2013. "An anniversary to mark: the who, what, when, and why of California's trademark registration law of 1863," MPRA Paper 51854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2013. "Exclusive Dealing: Before Bork, and Beyond," Working Papers 2013-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Trinks, Matthias, 2013. "How will the court decide? Tax experts and the estimation of tax risk," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 150, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "James M. Buchanan and the European Public Choice Movement: What Did We Learn from Him?," Economics working papers 2013-24, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu & Voxi Amavilah, 2013. "The Impact of Formal Institutions on Knowledge Economy," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Josef Montag, 2013. "Is Pro-Labor Law Pro-Women? Evidence from India," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp488, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Marianne, Ojo, 2013. "Sarbanes Oxley, Non Audit Services (NAS) and the mandatory rotation of audit firms," MPRA Paper 52073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2013.
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Eric Langlais, 2013. "Damage rules and the patent hold-up problem : An analysis of Article L. 615-7," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-37, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, Renata Narita, 2013. "Producing Higher Quality Jobs: Enforcement of Mandated Benefits across Brazilian Cities between 1996-2007," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).