Report NEP-HME-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2013. "Consumption as a Social Process within Social Provisioning and Capitalism: Implications for Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 51516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01j9602063p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Owen, "undated". "The Study of Middle Eastern Industrial History: Notes on the Interrelationship between Factories and Small-Scale Manufacturing with Special References to Lebanese Silk and Egyptian Sugar, 1900-1930," Working Paper 47121, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01t435gd01h is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00914824 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Héctor Lehuedé, 2013. "Colombian SOEs: A Review Against the OECD Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-owned Enterprises," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2013. "Who Disseminates Technology to Whom, How, and Why: Evidence from Buyer-Seller Business Networks," Working Papers DP-2013-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2013. "“One more lie: the ‘Monday effect’ in Spain’s retail petrol market”," IREA Working Papers 201324, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2013. "Exclusive Dealing: Before Bork, and Beyond," Working Papers 2013-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "The Economic Performance of Clustered and Non Clustered Firms along the different Phases of the Cluster Life Cycle: The Portuguese Cork Industry Case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Paul, Duguid, 2013. "An anniversary to mark: the who, what, when, and why of California's trademark registration law of 1863," MPRA Paper 51854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babur De los Santos & In Kyung Kim & Dmitry Lubensky, 2013. "Do MSRPs Decrease Prices?," Working Papers 2013-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Mitsuyo ANDO & Fukunari KIMURA, 2013. "Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia," Working Papers DP-2013-32, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).