Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2014. "Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 13(3), pages 121-160, Fall.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mona Haddad & Ann Harrison & Catherine Hausman, 2010.
"Decomposing the Great Trade Collapse: Products, Prices, and Quantities in the 2008-2009 Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
16253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann & Hausman, Catherine, 2011. "Decomposing the great trade collapse : products, prices, and quantities in the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5749, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2013. "Trade in Value Added : Developing New Measures of Cross-Border Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15809.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013.
"How Important Is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(2), pages 358-392.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2006. "How Important is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?," 2006 Meeting Papers 733, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2009. "How important is the new goods margin in international trade?," Staff Report 324, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2005.
"The Formation of International Production and Distribution Networks in East Asia,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 177-216
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukinari Kimura, 2003. "The Formation of International Production and Distribution Networks in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011. "Growing with Global Production Sharing: The Tale of Penang Export Hub," Departmental Working Papers 2011-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2011. "21st century regionalism: Filling the gap between 21st century trade and 20th century trade rules," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Daisuke Hiratsuka & Yoko Uchida (ed.), 2010. "Input Trade and Production Networks in East Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13909.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ando, Mitsuyo & Kimura, Fukunari, 2013. "Production Linkage of Asia and Europe via Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 28, pages 204-240.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo, 2005. "Two-dimensional fragmentation in East Asia: Conceptual framework and empirics," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-348.
- Thomas H. Klier & Paul Ma & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Comparing location decisions of domestic and foreign auto supplier plants," Working Paper Series WP-04-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Fukunari Kimura & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2014.
"Nonconventional provisions in regional trade agreements: Do they enhance international trade?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 17, pages 113-138, May.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011. "Non-conventional provisions in regional trade agreements : do they enhance international trade?," IDE Discussion Papers 309, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2005. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Exports," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 704-723, June.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, Winter/Sp.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsthe 2nd unbundling; fragmentation; agglomeration; free trade agreement (FTA); extensive margin;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ranti Amelia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.