Trade in Value Added : Developing New Measures of Cross-Border Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helble, Matthias & Ngiang, Boon-Loong, 2016. "From global factory to global mall? East Asia’s changing trade composition and orientation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 37-47.
- Michael Ferrantino & Gabriela Schmidt, 2018. "Using Gross Trade Data to Map Archetypal GVCs," Working Papers id:12389, eSocialSciences.
- Georgeta Ilie, 2013. "The Role of Value Added in the Assessment of National Trade Performances," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(Special 1), pages 61-65, December.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2014.
"Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 13(3), pages 121-160, Fall.
- Mitsuyo ANDO & Fukunari KIMURA, 2013. "Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia," Working Papers DP-2013-32, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gustavo Adolfo HERNANDEZ DIAZ, 2014. "Especialización Vertical de las Exportaciones Colombianas," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011805, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Syed Al-Helal Uddin, 2016. "Value-added Trade, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Trade Elasticity: Revisiting the Trade Competitiveness," 2016 Papers pud11, Job Market Papers.
- Helble, Matthias & Ngiang, Boon-Loong, 2014. "From Global Factory to Global Mall: East Asia’s Changing Trade Composition," ADBI Working Papers 496, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Foreign Trade Promotion and Regulation International Economics and Trade - International Trade and Trade Rules International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy International Economics and Trade - Trade Liberalization International Economics and Trade - Trade Facilitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .