Especialización Vertical de las Exportaciones Colombianas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerardo Fujii-Gambero & Rosario Cervantes-MartÃnez, 2013. "Indirect Domestic Value Added in Mexico's Manufacturing Exports, by Origin and Destination Sector," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_760, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011.
"Who produces for whom in the world economy?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1403-1437, November.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011. "Who Produces for Whom in the World Economy?," Post-Print halshs-00924985, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Working Papers hal-01066205, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Sciences Po publications 2009-18, Sciences Po.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard K. & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, Yun-Wing & Zhu, K. & Yang, C. & Pei, J. & Duan, Y., 2012.
"Domestic value added and employment generated by Chinese exports: A quantitative estimation,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 850-864.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, YunWing & Yang, C. & Zhu, K. & Pei, J. & Tang, Z., 2008. "Domestic Value Added and Employment Generated by Chinese Exports: A Quantitative Estimation," MPRA Paper 15663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmes, Peter & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2011. "The Nature and Evolution of Vertical Specialisation: What is the Role of Preferential Trade Agreements?," Papers 222, World Trade Institute.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Estimating domestic content in exports when processing trade is pervasive," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 178-189.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "The rise of offshoring: it's not wine for cloth anymore," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 59-102.
- Emanuele Breda & Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2007.
"Vertical Specialisation in Europe: Evidence from the Import Content of Exports,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(3), pages 189-189, May-June.
- Emanuele Breda & Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2008. "Vertical specialisation in Europe: Evidence from the import content of exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 682, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2013. "Trade in Value Added : Developing New Measures of Cross-Border Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15809.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Judith M. Dean & K. C. Fung & Zhi Wang, 2011. "Measuring Vertical Specialization: The Case of China," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 609-625, September.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2011.
"External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an inter-industry approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 06-19, June.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Manuel Flores & Marcel Vaillant, 2011. "Cadenas globales de valor y sofisticación de la canasta de exportación en América Latina," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0811, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
More about this item
KeywordsEspecialización vertical; cadenas globales de valor; matrices insumo producto.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:011805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bricelda Delgado Martínez to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.